Thursday, March 21, 2013

Do Work

Today is the first day in about 4 weeks I haven't been in a mad rush to get something done.  It's an opportunity to catch up on the things I've been letting slide for a month.  All I can do is sit here and read blogs, look at the news, and think about March Madness.

The brackets are all posted in my office this year but I'm not allowed to mark the winners because I screwed that up really badly last year.  There was a lot of white-out involved.  I need supervision.


Got a sweet deal on Lucky jeans at Tuesday Morning yesterday.  They were only $ 29.  That never happens.  They're usually around $90.  They don't have a dressing room at Tuesday Morning so I couldn't try them on.  They looked a little small so I bought one size larger than what I now wear.  They were ridiculously skinny skinny jeans.  Taking them back today.  I'm not a skinny jean girl, as much as I would like to be.  Do you have Tuesday Morning where you live?  It's kind of a Marshalls/TJ Maxx/Ross-ish store.  You never know what's going to be in there.  I needed dog food and Tuesday Morning is right next to Petco so I decided to see what was new.

Completed Day Two of Jillian Michaels is Trying to Kill You Workout Videos.  I think I'm just going to stand all day because it takes too much effort to sit down or stand up.  I need a cane.  Maybe I can trade those jeans in for one.

j

No comments:

Post a Comment