Monday, September 26, 2011

THIR TEE


Hey Clover!
Yes?

Come here.  I'd like to have a discussion with you.

With me?  Is it because I look like I have an underbite?  Because I don't really.

Yes, you.  We need to talk about my weight.

What's wrong with your weight?  You look great to me!

Well, see that squishy thing you're resting your head on?  That's my thigh.  Since I got married I have turned into the proverbial housewive and I have gained 30 pounds in 6 years.  THIRTY.  Three-O.  THIR TEE.  That's 5 pounds a year.  I know you're not good at math yet so that's why I'm breaking it down for you. 

I need to start doing something about it.  In addition to the weight, I just generally don't feel all that great most of the time.  I always have headaches.  I feel like I need some sort of natural diet and more exercise.

I'll block the fridge for you.

My problems are:
1. Brown eyed Man does not want to go on a diet
2. I have no idea where to start.  Should I see a nutritionist?
3. I like good food.
4. Eating lunch at my office is killing me.  We always eat bad here.
5. I have too many things going on in the evening to exercise, but I think that you and I should try to walk at least a little bit every night.

Yes, we will start walking at least a little bit every night.  That will be our first small step.  I'm also going to cut back on caffeine and sugar.  I'll check back in with you in a week and see how our plan is coming okay?

Are you still talking about your weight?

No comments:

Post a Comment