I quit coffee 6 months ago. Since then, I have tried approximately 3-4 cups. I'm not sure how I ever got myself to gag that stuff down to start with. It's terrible! This morning, I thought a cup of coffee sounded just right, but I've had it sitting on my desk here for 15 minutes and taken two sips. Now, I'm wondering why I even tried. My mouth tastes like carpet.
When the Brown Eyed Man and I started dating, I was a heavy coffee drinker. Each morning, on my way into the office, I would stop at the local Starbucks and get a Triple Venti Carmel Machiatto. Seriously, I never thought about the amount of calories and fat in that drink. I had one EVERY day. The Starbucks guy tried to set me up with his Brother-in-law. That's how well he knew me because I was always in there.
Brown Eyed Man didn't drink any coffee. His Grandma would give him a teeny bit of coffee with a boatload of creamer in it when he was a little boy and he loved that. One day we were going through a little coffee stand and he thought mine smelled like the "coffee: his Grandma had given him. He's been hooked ever since. Manly Man likes him some vanilla espresso, a large white chocolate vanilla mocha, and whatever that mocha-ish thing is that McDonalds makes. He is a regular at Dutch Bros. So much so that they have his drink ready for him when he gest to the window most times.
As for me, I guess I'm back to water. Sometimes a little tea.
Saturday, June 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Greetings!
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to visit all the participants of the 2012 A to Z Challenge and I have arrived at your lovely blog. Good luck with the rest of the year!
Donna L Martin
www.donasdays.blogspot.com