With surveys in mind, I bring out one of those surveys you're supposed to fill out and send to all of you friends and it you don't..who knows. Anyway, I found this one at In My Mind It's Always Funny's page. For your reading enjoyment, I bring you Jennifer's answers to the survey. You're welcome.
1. What time did you get up this morning? Technically, I think it was about 4:45. I always wake up about that time and let Clover eat and do her business and then get ready for work. On weekends I go back to bed. So today I went back to bed til 7:15.
2. How do you like your steak? Medium.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Probably a Harry Potter movie. I did just finish watching J. Edgar in my Kindle though.
4. What is your favorite TV show? The Big Bang Theory cracks me up. I like Real Housewives of any city. I wonder whether the actual ladies who live in Atlanta, Beverly Hills, Orange County, New York, and New Jersey are embarrassed to have these "Ambassadors" of their area? I would like a Real Housewives of the Willamette Valley. They can watch us can produce, and maybe shoot a coyote or drink some wine.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Eastern Oregon
6. What did you have for breakfast? Turkey Bacon and a Meal Replacement Shake.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Hmm. I think it depends upon the day. American, home-style comfort food that my family loves probably hits the top of the list although that's not what I'm eating much anymore.
8. What foods do you dislike? Most fish. Beets.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? A restaurant I haven't been to for years: Cafe Soriah in Eugene, Oregon
10. Favorite dressing? I had a Boursin cheese dressing on a salad on Friday night and I NEED to know how to make it.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Ugh. A Ford Escape. I had an Acura MDX, but you can read about that here. We also have a Jeep Grand Cherokee and a Ford F350. I have a Cannondale Mountain bike I want to sell if you're interested.
12. What are your 5 favorite clothes? My Kut from the Kloth jeans, My Victoria Secret leggings, a scuzzy pullover that is more suitable for pajamas, my Brother's Northern Brewer sweatshirt, and my khaki shorts.
13. Where would you visit, this weekend, if you had the chance? Southeastern Oregon or the Metolius River
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Half Full. It never helps to be pessimistic.
15. Where would you want to retire? Eastern Oregon, My In-Laws house, or somewhere in Montana
16. Favorite time of day? Early morning. No one is up. I can get a lot of work done.
17. Where were you born? Ely, MN
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? College Football
19. How many siblings? 1 Brother
20. Favorite pastime/hobby? Crochet, Embroidery, Hiking, Trapshooting, Wine Tasting, Wine Drinking.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? I cannot imagine who will answer
22. Bird watcher? Love me some birds. I keep the bird books right by the kitchen window to I can identify them while they're feeding.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning. I go to bed early.
24. Do you have any pets? Clover Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez Carter, the wonder lab and Sweaty Kitty, aka Sweety Kitty.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? No, I've had a migraine all day and just typing this is trying.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A Doctor
27. What is your best childhood memory? Camping with my family and our cousins.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Given the choice I would choose a dog, but I have come to love our Sweaty Kitty.
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yup.
31. Been in a car accident? See here.
32. Any pet peeves? People who pronounce words incorrectly, people who don't know the proper way to navigate the grocery store/ I can come up with a bout 452 more if you give me some time.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Currently, it's barbecued chicken
34. Favorite Flower? I love Hydrangeas and Peonies.
35. Favorite ice cream? Currently liking Frozen Greek Yogurt. Vanilla.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? I don't eat much fast food but a McDonalds Hamburger is the best. Really.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Zero.29. Are you married? Just celebrated 7 years.
38. From whom did you get your last email? My Best Friend in the world. To tell me that only one of my baby horse pictures turned out.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Tough call. Nothing springs to mind.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I used to be a planner, but then I married the Brown Eyed man and everything is spontaneous.
41. Like your job? Mostly. It has ups and downs. More up than down so I guess the answer is yes.
42. Broccoli? Reluctantly, yes. It's growing on me.
43. What was your favorite vacation? The Dominican Republic was beautiful, but I loved Washington DC.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Berniece.
45. What are you listening to right now? Harry Potter and Brown Eyed Man making supper.
46. What is your favorite color? Tough call. Like Gray, Pink, & Green right now.
47. How many tattoos do you have? One on the arch of my right foot, but I'm considering another in a hidable place.
48. How many people will fill this out? 742
49. What time did you finish this quiz? Am I done? It's 6:32 p.m.
50. Coffee? Nope. I quit coffee in January.


No comments:
Post a Comment