2. Tomorrow I leave on a 3-day 900 mile business trip that includes:
- Longview, WA
- Pendleton, OR
- Baker City, OR
- Desert Aire, WA
- Benton City, WA
- Home
4. I've recently become the shorter of the three of us. I'm not sure when that happened. The Girl's friend is wearing one of my many vests. I like to color coordinate, although you can't tell it from looking at me here. Do you dig my super stylish shooting glasses? They may look dorky, but when you're standing in the hot hot sun all day, they make your eyes feel great.
5. My friend's mom made this vest for The Girl when she was 11. It still fits perfectly. Amazing. Her eyes look crossed here. Clover is spazzing out. I haven't turned her into much of a Gun Club dog yet. While we were at the State Championships, I had many compliments on her behavior, but I also has so many people say "Daisy was the best dog ever. You'll never have another like her." That makes me feel so good and so bad at the same time.
6. Tomorrow, I get to see my Brother, My Dad and two of my nephews. Boys Night! except for the part where I'm there.
7. Why are some people so selfish that they don't realize their actions can affect so many others. My office is going through some major turmoil all due to the actions of one person.
j




Hello.
ReplyDeleteJust stopping by to say hi. Visiting from the Post A-Z Road Trip - I'm on a quest to visit all 1,718 people who took part in the A-Z Challenge!
Happy & safe travels! Best wishes & thanks for sharing.
Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn...
Hi Andy,
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by. I'm not quite as good at posting as I was during that Challenge month.
If you're down to the Q's you must be close to finishing your quest. Congratulations!