Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Things I hate

Just another post to give you a little list of things that I hate:

1. Crafts made from toilet paper rolls.  Really. 

2. People who try to scam money out of other people.  The Girl got a check for $ 1,950 the other day and luckily we were smart enough to know better, but those SOB's were trying to scam her out of $300!  A 19 year old girl.

3. Hate is a strong word for this one, but I extremely dislike the mother of my two (step)kids.  I do however, hate what she does to them.  Even from prison, she manages to hurt them over and over.  Now we found out she has a dating/penpal request profile thing on the internet.  In her little list of statistics about herself she says she has (a) no children. LIE!, (b) a college degree.  LIE!!, and (c) that she was a CPA. LIE!!!

Go ahead and go back to your lives now.  I have a few errands to run and then home to my family (who I don't hate).

J

No comments:

Post a Comment